Fragile Fragile

That was clever. The twist ending was both justified by the egg not completely being able to see out its shell and hinted at by the feathers that came out when the eggs cracked.

I prefer that some of these experimental kind of games are longer though.

Anyways, I really liked this one!

Where is cat? Where is cat?

This game is really simple, yet expressive. The music was used very well and the room designs were great.

World's End Chapter 2 World's End Chapter 2

I can't believe you actually killed off a character so nonchalantly.

That being said, this game has more of the stuff I like in the first game, except even harder. The music, characters, plot, gameplay, and presentation were all crazy awesome.

That being said, I didn't like how the healing darts became more useless overtime, even when I made upgrades to Casimir's special stat.

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

I played a demo version of this on Mofunzone. It's amazing to see this game successful.

RockLou responds:

That must have been a long time ago.
Anyways, thanks for the review.

Why Am I Dead: Rebirth Why Am I Dead: Rebirth

This game has several glitches.

What sticks out most is that I don't know how to get the strange key to the secret area, I've tried going into the secret passage as the one who has that key but the game glitched out after that.

Other than that, you've done very well with this game. The gameplay and writing were great as usual.

PeltastDesign responds:

Oh no! I'll look into what's going on there. Very sorry about that.

Also, I was not expecting anyone to get to that point so soon! Good job!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game has very interesting mechanics, but a difficult learning curve.

For example, 1-G is impossible to do without knowing that dash attacks will stun the big enemies in armor. That was not made very clear to the player.

Space Invaders Remix Space Invaders Remix

Everyone who has tried Stencyl's second crash course should know instantly that this is just a modified version of the end product.

It is extremely lazy that you released this game in that state.

Fishy Waters Fishy Waters

Nice game, but the final boss was kinda easy with all upgrades and the ending was lackluster.

Bowmaster Winter Storm Bowmaster Winter Storm

The gameplay is awesome, and I loved every quest. I'm also glad to see you active again, you're one of my favorite game makers on the internet!

I have one question though: are the quests same for each adventure or are they randomized?

ComicBookMovie ComicBookMovie

It's too short, too easy. and you mixed the Pyroball and the Taste It weapons. By the way, the ending has a music glitch.

However, the music is nice and the game was kinda fun.